Garnet Abrasive blasting is a fundamental component of the oil & gas, steel fabrication, marine industries and others. The clear trend across all industry sectors is towards the use of garnet abrasives.
When compared to other abrasives, Garnet provides a wide range of competitive advantages, including:
• High productivity – lower abrasive consumption,
• A cleaner finish– little to no embedment, rough peaks and troughs
• Medium dust – improved operator safety, reduced cleanup costs
• Minimal health and safety risks – little to no risk to human health
• Recyclability – can be recycled several times, resulting in much less waste
Fine grains of Abrasive garnet are recommended for blast cleaning applications. Industrial Mineral is a natural Almandine known for its natural hardness, resilience and lends itself to high performance during blasting. Its intrinsic physical and chemical uniformity ensures superior performance. Garnet is steadily superseding other blasting media.
• Oil & Petroleum industry maintenance, refineries, oil wells etc
• Shipbuilding, repair yards, shipyards for blasting
• Bridges, rail tanks, new buildings
• Powder coating